Westbury Signature was built with Uppercase, lowercase, OpenType features ( 2 style of ending swashes and alternate lowercase characters), numbers, punctuation, ligatures and it also supports other languages.
- Westbury Signature alt 1 (TTF, OTF, WOFF, HTML, CSS ,EOT)
- Westbury Signature alt 2 (TTF, OTF, WOFF, HTML, CSS ,EOT)
- Westbury Signature swash 1 (TTF & OTF)
- Westbury Signature swash 2 (TTF & OTF)
Please note: WOFF, HTML, CSS, EOT is web font format, you are allowed to use this font on your website and APP (terms and use applied). If you don’t have a plan to use this font on your website or any digital product please ignore these files.
Installing Your New Font: This font can be installed in all software that can read standard fonts. Take a peek at this handy article for how to install your font! https://creativemarket.com/blog/how-to-install-your-new-font-in-a-few-easy-steps
Accessing the swashes / opentype features / glyphs: This font works best in a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator CS, or Adobe Photoshop CC. We also understand that most of you have older versions of these programs or are trying to use the alternate glyphs/characters in a program like Microsoft Word, Keynotes, number, etc. You can still do so by installing the “Westbury Signature swash 1 & Westbury Signature swash 2” file In your initial download and just copy and paste with the characters you want to use. don’t worry about the kerning, we’ve tasted it, they worked pretty well and ligature worked automatically. Easy right 🙂
Frequently Ask Questions
- Commercial use for this font is allowed for unlimited projects.
- You are not permitted to resell this font.
- If you need help troubleshooting this font, feel free to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, the sans-serif font used in the preview images is Trattello!
Fontsgood Type Foundry